About you: An experienced, motivated fundraiser with passion for digital innovation and transformation who is keen to use your expertise to help create more impact for our clients in order to make the world a better place.
This role will shape all elements of our digital fundraising and help to drive step-change growth to our supporter base. Digital transformation is a key part of a new cross platform fundraising strategy which will see us engaging with the supporters of our clients more effectively through multiple touchpoints.
You are autonomous within this digital role with the opportunity to help shape future fundraising at Mindwize. Your team of 3 excellent professionals is ready to be lead by you.
This is a great opportunity within the charity sector and would be perfect for a candidate who is a self-starter and happy to try new things. Well-resourced and with ambitious targets, Mindwize is an exciting place to work.
You will be working next to our Account and Creative director, managing a staff of 3.
You will be an expert in both fundraising and digital communications, with the ability to keep up-to-date with developments in the sector.
Together with the account and creative director you will move Mindwize forward to a truly multi-disciplinary agency for more impact.)
You will train colleagues and give ongoing advice on best practice; you will identify new income streams and be an ambassador for your area – championing the opportunities for digital within future fundraising to help our clients and thus the whole organization.
You will set ambitious targets for maximizing online income for our customers. To meet those targets, you will use your analytical skills to evaluate our audiences, opportunities and communications, in order to develop a Digital Fundraising strategy that fits within the overall client strategy. This will provide innovative solutions to increase Mindwize’s visibility, engagement levels and income online for its customers.
You have the ability to present those innovative solutions to a wider audience to help grow mindwize’s visibility.
Naturally creative and curious, you’ll always be looking for new and exciting ways to engage and delight current audiences, recruit new donors and optimize supporter journeys (not only online, but with a multidisciplinary view).
Comfortable with responsibility, you will lead on fundraising projects across digital channels, helping colleagues and developing your own projects to inspire supporters of our customers in the Netherlands, Germany, France and Belgium to help make the world a better place.
You will use your communication and team-building skills to maintain and develop relationships across the organization, in order to achieve targets and see projects succeed.
- able to connect teams, people and channels
- an entrepreneurial and creative thinker who is able to communicate about complex (digital) issues on C-level, inspires trust and confidence and has strong problem identification skills
DO YOU HAVE:
- 8-10 years relevant working experience (strategy and digital transformation) within an agency, consultancy or industry background and a university degree; MBA or MSc degree in related field preferred.
- Knowledge of fundraising
- Deep understanding of the impact of technological solutions and how digital strategy and solutions fit into an organization’s holistic customer experience; ability to see ‘the bigger picture’
- Experience in transforming strategies to be more digital focused
DO YOU LIKE
- working in a great team
- Having fun
- Saying what you do and doing what you say?
- Getting a kick out of the new technological developments?
- Health & Wellness? We provide 2 times a week a bootcamp and one yoga class
- Lunch is (mostly)on us: Team lunch is part of our local culture and we appreciate everyone’s presence. It’s a time of the day to catch up on life, crack jokes, plan and discuss fun things
- Tools & Tech: We empower our employees with the hardware, training, and other materials to help you succeed
- Extraordinary culture: Focused on learning and every employee’s personal and professional development
- Meaningful work: You’ll have an opportunity to make a major impact through the work of our customers
- Amazing co-workers: You’ll be surrounded by a passionate, high performing, collaborative team that can help you learn something new every day
.. AND YOU ARE NOT SCARED OF
- 60+ people, some of which have been with us for a long time (and we like new people to shake us up)
- Anything technical… CRM, responsive integration, CMS, template, functional and technical specificities, HTML, CSS…
This vacancy is already fullfilled.